{Wordless Wednesday} Sawyer’s 1st Haircut

261 views

Last Thursday I had my volunteer shift for our local consignment and Daddy ended up taking a day off work and hung out with Sawyer. He decided to take him in for his first haircut and knew I’d want lots of pictures!

Just before:

Sawyer's 1st Haircut

They wet it.

Sawyer's 1st Haircut

Got started.

Sawyer's 1st Haircut

He was doing great from the looks of it!

Sawyer's 1st Haircut

And then I saw this one.

Sawyer's 1st Haircut Crying

And this one. I was sad I wasn’t there to make him feel better. Hubby was there though. He said he did great. He sat still overall and it went rather quick.

Sawyer's 1st Haircut

He aged to a big boy with just a little haircut. Where did my baby go?

Sawyer's 1st Haircut Gymboree Lil Digger

ONLY Wordless/Wordful related posts should be linked here.
No giveaways or other posts.
It Must link directly to your WW post not you main page.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Jennifer, the mom behind the Mom Spotted blog, is located in Western Massachusetts. She has three boys, Johnny (15), Gavin (9), & Sawyer (3). She is married to her high school sweetheart. On Mom Spotted you'll find a fun selection of recipes, family fun, product reviews, and more! You can also find her on twitter @MomSpotted and Facebook.

Comments

1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I love those eyes!!!

2. He looks great! I always wonder what they are thinking after hair cuts. Do they know they look sharp? 🙂

3. He aged a TON after a simple haircut! But what a sweet boy!!

Your husband was great at taking pictures for you!!

4. Katie says:

poor little guy, but he looks so handsome!!

5. he looks so grown up – he is so adorable!

6. Dee says:

Awww! poor baby!! How is it possible they are this old already?

7. Marina says:

Oh my…those tears!! 🙁 Love the haircut tho’!

8. I love his new haircut!

9. Carolyn G says:

He is looking good! Love the outfit and new hair!

10. I love the whole series of pictures… as I scrolled down, I was thinking to myself, “Gee, he is so calm” … then, I saw the screaming and tears. So sad. However, at least it ended with a smile and he is absolutely adorable!

11. Ahh, poor guy… he looks great though!

12. Oooooh those tears are so pitiful, poor thing!! But he did so good besides the little melt down. He’s such a cutie, and now with his haircut, he looks so grown up!

13. aw!! the one with the tears just streaming 🙁 poor thing. but he looks so cute

14. Aw, poor kiddo. At least he looks super cute after wards though! I guess I got lucky whenever my son just fell asleep during his first hair cut (no joke).

15. Rachel says:

He really does look so much older without those wispy baby hairs! Oh my gosh. Still sooo adorable.

16. Katy says:

So cute! I remember giving my son his first haircut. I had the genius idea to give him a sucker to keep him occupied. What was I thinking? After the first snip the sucker was covered with hair. Anyway, it all went well and he too looked like a little man. Now he is 18 – where has the time gone?

17. He is so cute! Such sad little tears, though. I love his outfit, that is exactly how I dressed my little dudes when they were that age. Thanks for hosting WW!

18. He’s grown so quickly! Poor little man didn’t like the experience though 🙁

19. Nannypanpan says:

He looks so cute! When I took my son for his 1st haircut the hairdresser warned me he would turn into a BOY

20. Oh, Sweet Baby! Look at those big tears. He is beautiful! Love the haircut 🙂

21. Aww the first few tears are the hardest but he did well and looks great. Good job Sawyer!

22. Anne says:

He looks adorable!

23. Rosie says:

Aww… he looks so cute. Both my boys cried during their first haircuts as well.

24. MaryAnn says:

Awww….he didn’t look so happy. My son didn’t like his first haircut either.

25. Stacey Roberson says:

Looking good! I’m not looking forward to my little guy’s first haircut. He’s 14 months and needs a cut pretty bad, but I just don’t want to cut those cute curls.

26. Look at that handsome young man! 🙂

27. awww so handsome. My oldest was like 19 months before his first hair cut and so far at 13 months Evan is not ready for one.

28. Awww, look at those tears! It seems almost every kid gets freaked out by their first haircut. It turned out well. The cut looks good on him.