I love NYC. I’ve been several times. I’ve even had the pleasure of going up to the MTV rooftop studios. It’s amazing there. I can’t imagine how much it takes to keep this area clean on a regular day with thousands upon thousands of daily visitors walking through Times Square.
For New Years Eve millions of people flock to NYC to watch the ball drop. Everyone packs in and gets ready to spend hours if they intend on getting a close spot. Imagine how dirty it is when they all go home that night? Well…
Imagine being responsible to clean it all up?!? After a party that size there is someone left to clean it all up and this year Mr. Clean stepped up and helped the New York City Dept. of Sanitation to help make it clean again! The new Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle multi- purpose, multi-surface cleaner has 2.5* times more power in every drop, delivering superior cleaning performance in a compact bottle. Perfect for the tough job of cleaning up Time Square on January 1st!
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle’s concentrated gel formula serves all of your cleaning needs, on and off the floor. It penetrates dirt easier, fights grease tougher, and lifts stains faster, with a specially designed cap so less is wasted.
Apply Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle directly for quick and easy removal of tough stains from hard surfaces such as tables, countertops, sinks, stoves and floors. Dilute Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle in water for more general floor and surface cleaning, with no need for rinsing. The unique auto-stop cap delivers the right amount of product, every time.
I have lots of cleaning to do with my own home. I’ll be doing one small non-ordinary cleaning chore every day now as I try to clean out clutter from my home. Julie Edelman also has some great tips to help you get started!
Julie Edelman, The Accidental Housewife
Top 10 Tips to Save Time, Money and Your Sanity in 2014
- TACKLE HIGH TRAFFIC ZONES FIRST: Divide your home into MUST DO and CAN DO LATER zones. The must do’s are bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms which are bacteria, allergy (dust mites) and germ magnets AND should be cleaned regularly. Can do later zones are areas such as family rooms, guest bedrooms, and hallways.
- MAINTAIN YOUR SANITY, START SMALL: As Oscar Wilde said “Man (and woman!) was made for something better then disturbing dirt.” So put cleaning your home in perspective and don’t allow yourself to get overwhelmed. Start with the smallest room in your home, and work your way to the largest room in order to streamline your cleaning process.
- SPREAD OUT CHORES THAT BORE: Once you’ve tidied up, make a weekly TAH–DO LIST ? (as in The Accidental Housewife!) to keep rooms clean enough. If you follow up on little cleaning projects each week, you’ll be able to maintain a healthy and squeaky clean home, and manicures, all year long.
- BLEND CHORES THAT BORE INTO EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES: Housework can be boring, so staying focused while doing it can be a chore. ‘Blend’ i.e. ‘work’ tasks into everyday activities and routines. Next time you’re chatting on the phone with your BF or mom, chat while cleaning countertops, door handles and sinks.
- SAVE YOUR NRG: Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can handle anything, especially if it can clean up Times Square after New Year’s Eve! Save your elbow grease and simply squirt a drop of the powerful new formula onto countertops, appliances and more to clean up after your own New Year’s Eve party.
- STREAMLINE YOUR CLEANING TOOLS WITH MULTI-TASKERS: There’s no need to have countless cleaning products clogging cabinets. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can be used directly on tough dirt or used as a dilute to handle big or small messes on hard surfaces such as tables, countertops, sinks, stoves and even floors.
- TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF ‘HOW MUCH’: Thanks to its innovative one-dose cap, Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle delivers the perfect amount of cleaning gel with every squeeze – that can be applied directly to surfaces or diluted in water as a cleaning solution. Similar to tasks like dishwashing and laundry, buy single, pre-measured packets. This will certainly help you prevent wasting product and in the end, also save you money!
- DANCE WITH DUST BUNNIES: No one said that you have to make cleaning a chore, so put on those headphones or crank up the music and dance with your vacuum as you suck up those dust bunnies or wash your floor! It will also turn your cleaning routines into a workout, so you’ll be multi-tasking once again—cleaning and toning your bod!
- ENLIST PINT-SIZED HELPERS: If you have young kids, they are perfect for helping with kid-friendly home-keeping chores like vacuuming and laundry. If you don’t have any children, I’m sure friends and family who do will be happy to lend out theirs so they can enjoy an hour or two of free time!
- GIVE YOURSELF AN i.O.ME! Don’t wait for your birthday or Mother’s Day. Give yourself a ‘me day’ or at least a few ‘me’ hours. You’ll be amazed how it will give you a new perspective on that next load of laundry waiting for you!
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle is available at grocery retail, home improvement, and mass merchandise stores nationwide starting January 2014. For updates and possible coupons make sure to follow Mr. Clean on Facebook and Twitter.