#WW Paradise

Hubby & I just got back from a week away just the two of us. It was so warm and relaxing. Now we’re back and it snowed. Bring me back!

ONLY Wordless/Wordful related posts should be linked here.
No giveaways or other posts.
It Must link directly to your WW post not you main page.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Jennifer, the mom behind the Mom Spotted blog, is located in Western Massachusetts. She has three boys, Johnny (17), Gavin (11), & Sawyer (5). She is happily married. On Mom Spotted you'll find a fun selection of recipes, family fun, product reviews, and more! You can also find her on twitter @MomSpotted and Facebook.

Comments

1. Mimi says:

A week away, no kids? What was that like? I hope to have vacation some day! hahahaha Looks beautiful!

• Jennifer says:

We didn’t know what to do with ourselves! We had fun but we were REALLY missing out boys by the end.

2. I was following your trip. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

3. Take me with you! It’s been snowing here since 4:30 p.m. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4. I am so glad you got to have time with just the hubs (and in the WARM weather)!

5. beautiful! Glad you got to warm up! We would love to have some of that cold weather you have up north down here in South Florida! Want to switch? LOL

6. Katie S says:

Oh, wow! That looks heavenly!!

7. So pretty! I want to go!

8. Kathy says:

Oh… I didn’t know it was just the two of you! How fantastic!

9. How nice to take a trip as a couple to somewhere warm. Lovely photo.

10. Gorgeous! Wow, I have no idea what I would do away from the kids that long — someday!

11. Mer says:

Gorgeous! That does look so relaxing.

12. Marina says:

What a beautiful photograph that reflects just how relaxed your holiday was

13. I’m so jealous. Looks like a great getaway!

14. Dianna Thomas says:

Oh My Gosh!!!!! I am so way jealous, you lucky people. I bet you really missed your kids– but couples need that personal alone time,beautiful pictures– and I am happy for you

15. Jennifer @ The Quirky Momma says:

My husband and I are hoping to go away for a week next year. We haven’t been anywhere without at least one of the kids for years, maybe over a decade. I’m glad you were able to get a little rest!

16. joanna garcia says:

omg that is awesome you had some you and hubby time we need that once in a while even though we end up missing the kids LOL but hope you had a fantastic week! Happy Thanksgiving!

17. Teresa Honores says:

oh so jealous! thats great you guys got to enjoy yourselves! we need a break too! Have a great Thanksgiving!

18. Wow, A week by yourselves…sounds wonderful!

19. Julie says:

Jealous! I’m not ready for winter; I’d love to spend a week somewhere that didn’t require wearing coats and boots. 🙂

20. Alexia says:

This looks and sounds amazing! I haven’t traveled in a few years. Being on the water is so peaceful.