{Wordful Wednesday} Pumpkin Patch Photography In New England

Saturday we all had to go to Gavin’s soccer game early in the morning. It was SO cold.

I brought my camera and took a lot of great shots but I found I ended up with some really great ones I wasn’t planning on having as a result of having my DSLR on me.

From soccer we went to the pumpkin fields for more pumpkins. They have a area to play while you wait for the hayride so it gave me a chance for more photos.

We then decided we would go to the top of the mountain and climb a tower to see how much of the trees had changed.

Jennifer, the mom behind the Mom Spotted blog, is located in Western Massachusetts. She has three boys, Johnny (15), Gavin (9), & Sawyer (3). She is married to her high school sweetheart. On Mom Spotted you’ll find a fun selection of recipes, family fun, product reviews, and more! You can also find her on twitter @MomSpotted and Facebook.

Comments

1. Aww! I love the shot of Sawyer sitting in the wagon, too cute! And,the ones with all three kids are so fun!

2. Amanda says:

Those are some giant pumpkins on that flatbed! You got some amazing pictures ~ I love fall photos ๐Ÿ™‚

3. And a very handsome family it is. How do you feel being the only woman in the house? Different huh? hehehehehe

4. My favorite is that first one. Their expressions are just so sweet. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Jennifer says:

Oh i love it too! I want to frame it and put it somewhere!

5. Your boys are so cute! And your photos are always awesome – I wanna know your secret!

• Jennifer says:

Luck and a good camera. I have no training and I don’t even know how to use my camera yet lol

6. Dee says:

These are great! The only problem with living in the south is we don’t have any great pumpkin patches around here!!

7. Amanda says:

love Sawyer’s bunting, he looks toasty!

8. Jen says:

It looks so chilly! We will be hitting up the patch this weekend, but it will be shorts and t-shirts for us! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Such great pictures! Absolutely love the one of Sawyer in the wagon with the pumpkins.

10. Jenny says:

Great pictures! Sawyer is adorable!

11. Rosey says:

All of your children are gorgeous. You guys do good work. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. I love the picture of your kids at the soccer field – and the one of Sawyer in the hay! It sounds like you had an amazing weekend!

13. victoria lester says:

That is a great view overlooking the trees and the colors changing. I also like the one of Sawyer. How fun….. I love taking my own kids on hayrides around this time of the yr too.
    victorialester777 at yahoo dot com

14. Gosh I can’t get over how CUTE Sawyer is!! Especially all bundled up like that ^.^
    LOVE the shots of all your guys though ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Mimi says:

Looks like an amazing day! We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, too! What a great look out! The boys are so handsome!