Since I’m off in NYC right now representing the Contours brand I thought it would only be fitting to share a giveaway with all of you at home a great product from Kolcraft that I’ve had my eye on for a long time but is now just available in gender neutral colors for the first time!
The Kolcraft Baby Sit & Step 2-in-1 Activity Center is such a fun baby entertainer and I LOVE that one side of it is flat. I keep this in between my kitchen and dining room and it helps it fit right up against the counter and out of my way while I clean! Having Sawyer happy and playing while I clean is a huge bonus and I love having him alert and up in the room I’m in.
DescriptionThe Baby Sit & Step® 2-in-1 activity center grows with your child from a stationary activity center (4 months to walking) to a walk-behind walker (9 months & up).
- Activity center rocks and spins
- Toys and activities entertain and help develop motor skills
- Electronic Discovery Center™ includes lights, music and whimsical sounds
- Multi-position height adjustment for growing babies
- Walker’s wide stance and easy roll wheels makes learning to walk easy
- Base locks for stationary play
- JPMA Certified
- Requires 3 ‘AAA’ batteries (not included)
- Stationary activity center should NOT be used if the child weighs more than 30 lbs or is more than 30 inches tall or if child cannot support body weight with legs and sit up unassisted
The main toy bar lights up and plays music!
There are so many fun toys all the way around!
That little blue wheel is Sawyer’s favorite right now!
The seat fits him well and has padding. You also height adjust it in the back bottom. There is also additional support in the back to help baby stay straight up when they sit back. The sit also spins all the way around so they can reach all those cool toys.
Sawyer just loves the Kolcraft Baby Sit & Step 2-in-1 Activity Center! He is still little and is just grasping at the fact this is one big toy. He loves the simplest parts of it so far. Spinning the blue wheel and flipping the book pages. When he manages to move something he lights up and is so proud of himself!
Then when Sawyer gets bigger we can remove the tray and yellow bottom…
There’s even a little basket in front!