Wordless Wednesday Some Florida Favorites with Linky!

510 views

While I could go on and on with all the great Florida photos I got. I shared a bunch with you yesterday here. My favorite picture of just the boys I haven’t shared is this one:

However, this post is more of my favorites from our trip that didn’t have to do with being in the sand or water. This was one day after coming off the beach we got ice cream off the pier. Thankfully it was warm enough to let him have at it and then just toss him under one of the beach showers when he was done.

While we ate our ice cream we watched this guy play, Johnny thought he was awesome.

Then one night the boys fell asleep together from a full day watching a movie and I just couldn’t resist taking the picture.

Make sure to leave a comment if you link up 🙂

Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Jennifer, the mom behind the Mom Spotted blog, is located in Western Massachusetts. She has three boys, Johnny (15), Gavin (9), & Sawyer (3). She is married to her high school sweetheart. On Mom Spotted you'll find a fun selection of recipes, family fun, product reviews, and more! You can also find her on twitter @MomSpotted and Facebook.

Comments

1. Corrie says:

The picture with Johnny & Gavin asleep is precious. I bet it would look awesome in black & white with a black frame.

2. Tammi says:

looks so warm!!!
    I wish I were there right now!

3. Jacqueline @Blessings Abound Mommy says:

I would trade places in a heartbeat, lol! Florida looks so nice!

I love how your son’s blue eyes stand out compared to his ice cream and how sweet for them to fall asleep together! 🙂

4. Katie says:

looks like so much fun! Love the first picture in the water – I can’t wait to take my daughter to the ocean!

5. Sam says:

I can’t wait for nice weather like that. Great pics!

6. I’m trying to decide which photo I like the best?!?

I actually really like the ice cream one a lot, but the one of your boy’s sleeping is great too!!!!!!!

7. Mimi says:

I have to tell you some of my favorite photos of my girls together is when they slept together like your boys. Tugs at my heart strings!

8. Looks like a great time!

9. Jenny says:

Oh how fun!

10. ohkeeka says:

Aw, that last picture is just so precious! You can just tell that they’re absolutely *wiped out*! 🙂

11. Stefany T says:

Great shots! I love the one with them sleeping… so sweet!

12. The ice cream picture is so funny, but the one of them sleeping together melts my heart!

13. Dee says:

Love the one of them sleeping!

14. Wow, a one man band! Haven’t seen one of those in like forever! Cute & I love rainbow ice cream. Where’s mine???? So many happy faces. Thanks for sharing! COME ON SPRING TIME!!!!

15. Spring is in the air and these pics make more even more anxious. Looks like you had a blast!

16. Anna says:

These pictures are great, I envy your time away from this long, cold winter!

17. Emilie says:

I wouldn’t be able to resist that picture either. Brotherly love. And that ice cream cone looks so good right about now. To actually be where it is warm enough to melt. …sigh.

18. Wonderful pictures!!!
    Looks like the ice cream was melting faster than he could eat it, haha!

19. Review Mom says:

Ah, to be in Florida right now. I’m so jealous! We’re expecting more snow in Dallas tonight. So, I really like the icecream shot, but I think the first is my favorite. How in the world did you get them to put their arms around each other and stand there long enough to snap the photo – and with smiles?! You go mom!

20. The picture of them sleeping is awesome, and I love the sky from the first one. Wow!

21. Marilyn @ A Lot of Loves says:

The sleeping picture is so sweet.

22. Lauren @ Hobo Mama & NPN says:

Love the ice cream face!

23. blueviolet says:

Stop taking pictures! His ice cream is melting; can’t you see that?

😉

24. alecia says:

we are in florida too, but not where the water is warm enough to go in .. yikes to cold for us 😉 looks beautiful,and your little guys look like they had a blast! thanks for sharing 🙂

25. I could use a bit of summer heat and ice cream right about now. Looks like you had a wonderful time. 🙂

26. Cute boys!

27. I just LOVE that rainbow ice cream face!

28. Pam says:

I can feel the warmth just looking at the pictures.

My sister is heading to FL this morning. They will be there by early afternoon, hope the weather is as nice as yours.

29. Not So Average Mama says:

Love the icecream shot!

30. Gorgeous photos 🙂 The first one is absolutely amazing the way the horizon drops behind the boys. It looks like you have a lot of wonderful memories from your trip to the warmth.

31. Those are fabulous photos! One of the best things about living in Florida is getting all sticky with food and then just showering off outside.
    I really love the photo of the boys sleeping together… I have a couple just like that of my boys when they were little.

32. That top picture just made me smile! Maybe it’s because it’s about 10 degrees here and snowing! lol 🙂 Looks like such a fun time!

33. Great photos! They make me want to go on a vacation right now.

34. Deborah says:

So envious of your time in Florida. I want to go so bad, but alas have to wait.

35. I’m glad you had a great time in Florida. I get the pleasure of living in South Florida all year round. I love it! My Wordless Wednesday photo (Susan Heim on Parenting – Fore!) is a picture of a very popular Florida pastime: golf!

36. the last pic is the BEST…. TOOO CuTE

37. Jean w/ Typical Suburban Family says:

I want to go!! I NEED a vacation right about now. Happy WW!

38. Erica G says:

I love all the photos. Have you ever thought of becoming a photographer?