{Wordless Wednesday} October on the Trail

239 views

The leaves are starting to change colors here. I can’t wait! In a few more weeks New England is going to be bursting with color! At the beginning of the bike trail it’s already stunning to see.

Autumn Foilage in Southampton, MA at the end of the Manhan Bike Trail

Last week I decided to bring my DSLR along for our walk and let Sawyer out Multiple times along the way. At first he wasn’t sure what to think of the leaves.

Sawyer in leaves

But quickly learned they could be fun.

Sawyer playing in leaves

Finding a stick was his favorite part.

Sawyer playing in the leaves. Found a stick.

He loved being able to run around.

Sawyer James running down the Manhan Bike Trail

He loves the bike trail!

Sawyer James on the Manhan Bike Trail in his Joovy 360 Jogging Stroller

ONLY Wordless/Wordful related posts should be linked here.
No giveaways or other posts.
It Must link directly to your WW post not you main page.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets — Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Jennifer, the mom behind the Mom Spotted blog, is located in Western Massachusetts. She has three boys, Johnny (15), Gavin (9), & Sawyer (3). She is married to her high school sweetheart. On Mom Spotted you'll find a fun selection of recipes, family fun, product reviews, and more! You can also find her on twitter @MomSpotted and Facebook.

Comments

1. love these photos!! He is so stinking cute! I would love to come up there during the Fall… that is so beautiful and we just don’t get color like that here where I am in Texas! Everything here goes from green to brown… 🙁

2. I bet he had a blast looking, picking up, and his feet crunching those leaves.

3. Those leaves are beautiful! And I love the photos of Sawyer!

We don’t get a fall (or changing leaves) in South Texas – so I love these kinds of photos!

4. trisha says:

Look at all those leaves! I bet he can play for HOURS.

5. Eileen Richter says:

Wow these are incredible! So expressive…the best shots are not staged at all. Love them!

6. Such pretty scenery. Of course he had fun enjoying the leaves. He’s really grown up

7. Emilie says:

He looks so stinkin’ adorable!

8. Rebecca Orr says:

Love this post! Sawyer is adorable as usual. And I love living in the northeast portion of the US just for the fall leaves! Gorgeous!

9. Lolo says:

Those are beautiful photos. I miss the fall leaves so bad!

10. Beautiful pictures. I love all the colors of the leaves. We don’t get that much color here. And Sawyer looks adorable as usual.

11. Janet W. says:

Wow – Fall has arrived! What beautiful pictures. I love the colors of the leaves. Just stunning!

12. Rosey says:

Your running trail has way more leaf color action than ours does, but we’re getting there slowly (I’m in no rush). My front yard, on the other hand, is full of leaves….so much so that it’s about time to get out the rake. 🙂

13. Dee says:

Very Pretty! We are JUST starting to get some changing here.

14. BEAUTIFUL! WISH WE HAD SEASONS HERE IN FLORIDA! LOL

15. MaryAnn says:

Looks like he is having fun. Very beautiful pics.

16. Carolyn G says:

Looks beautiful

17. Nichol says:

We still have quite a bit of green here but what has changed is now brown, boo. What a great photo session with your cute little guy!

18. Wow, fall is really in full swing in your area! So many colors!

19. Such a cutie pie!!! I wish it was fall here.

20. Marina says:

Oh my goodness. What I wouldn’t give to see such beauty in our corner of Texas!!!

21. Gorgeous photos! Sawyer is so adorable, of course — I love his overalls! I wih Fall would last longer, our leaves are really starting to change as well!

22. I ADORE these pictures, especially the last one. What a handsome little guy.

23. Rachel says:

Oh man, he is just so cute – and what great photos!!

24. You caught some beautiful shots. From the colors and lighting, to your perfect little subject. Fall is beautiful there!

25. Beautiful scenery and Sawyer is just too cute! Those are some great photos!!!

26. Beautiful pictures! You did a great job capturing them. I don’t like the cold it can bring, but I do love beautiful fall leaves.

27. such beautiful photos!!!

28. Mimi says:

Wow, absolutely beautiful! I’ve always heard how beautiful the NE is in the fall. I’m hoping we’ll get up there one of these years to see it first hand!

29. Gorgeous photos of the leaves changing colors, it’s what I miss most about when I lived up north! Sawyer is getting so big!

30. Julie Wood says:

What awesome pictures, but we do not have a lot of leaves down just yet. In the next couple of weeks we should have more leaves everywhere. Your son is so cute out and about exploring. What a fun day for everyone!

31. MaryAnn says:

It is so beautiful. I love fall weather.

32. Rebecca Parsons says:

Such a pretty fall picture and what a cutie you have there.

33. My mom would KILL for colors like that! She’s always wanted to go up to Vermont to see the color change; it’s her favorite time of year 🙂

I would definitely LOVE to walk down that bike path and see all those colors! And Little Man just makes it so much cuter xD

34. michelle says:

The leaves are chaning here. My 3 yr old and I picked leaves the other day and preseed them for crafts.

35. courtney b says:

you take gorgeous photographs… and its a beautiful place where you live, i love the leaves. We see nothing like that in arizona…

36. Maria Iemma says:

You got some awesome shots. We also have the leaves coming down and the kids love to walk and play on them. Me, not so much since I have to rake them all!! Your kids is gorgeous. God Bless